- Dec06Ian Montague, Brandeis UniversityTopology4:00 PM | 383N
- Dec06Toan Nguyen (Penn State)Analysis & PDE4:00 PM | 380W
- Dec07Min Lee (Bristol)Student Analytic Number Theory9:00 AM | Zoom
- Dec07Tai-Ping Liu (Stanford)Applied Math12:00 PM | 384I
- Dec07Ao Sun (University of Chicago)Geometry3:15 PM | 383N
- Dec07Romain SpecielStudent Index Theorem4:30 PM | 381U
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
Newcomer Highlight: Jacopo Borga
Jacopo Borga, Szegö Assistant Professor, joined our department this academic year.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.