- Feb25Libby TaylorMathematical Physics12:15 PM | Math 383-N
- Feb25Analysis & PDE Seminar: The Travel Time Tomography Inverse Problem for Transversely Isotropic Elastic MediaJoey ZouAnalysis & PDE4:00 PM | Math 384-H
- Feb26Eugena MalinnkovaAnalysis & PDE3:00 PM | Math 383-N
- Feb26Geometry3:15 PM | Math 383-N
- Feb26Nicholas CookApplied Math4:30 PM | Math 384-H
- Feb26Naomi KrausharStudent Algebraic Geometry4:30 PM | Math 384-I
Stanford Mathematics welcomes Szegö Assistant Professor Joonhyun La
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.