No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Sep23Melanie Wood (UC Berkeley)Number Theory2:30 PM | Math 383-N
- Sep23Robin Pemantle (U Penn)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia Hall 200
- Sep24Student Algebraic Geometry4:00 PM | Math 384-I
- Sep25Inkang KimGeometry3:15 PM | Math 383-N
- Sep25Applied Math4:30 PM | Math 384-H
- Sep26Combinatorics3:00 PM | Math 384-H
Stanford Mathematics welcomes Professor Eugenia Malinnikova
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.