No upcoming events to view at this time.
- May25Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM
- May26Andrew Hassell (Australian National University)Analysis & PDE4:00 PM | Zoom
- May26Ian Zemke (Princeton University)Topology4:00 PM | Zoom
- May27Joj Helfer (Stanford)Student Mathematical Physics11:00 AM | Zoom
- May27Henri Berestycki (EHESS, Paris)Applied Math12:00 PM | Zoom TBA
- May27Sarah McConnell (Stanford)Student Symplectic2:00 PM | Zoom (email Sarah McConnell for link)
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.