No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Feb06Josef Greilhuber (Stanford)Kiddie Colloquium11:30 AM | 384H
- Feb06Juan Rodriguez Camargo (Bonn)Number Theory12:30 PM | 383N and Zoom
- Feb06Vadim Gorin (UC Berkeley)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia 200
- Feb07Sucharit Sarkar (UCLA)Topology4:00 PM | 383N
- Feb07Peter Hintz (ETH)Analysis & PDE4:00 PM | 384H
- Feb08Towards Provably Efficient Quantum Algorithms for Nonlinear Dynamics and Large-scale Machine Learning ModelsJin-Peng Liu (Berkeley)Applied Math12:00 PM | 384H
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
Newcomer Highlight: Alice Cortinovis
Alice Cortinovis, Maryam Mirzakhani Postdoctoral Fellow, joined our department this academic year.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.