- Oct07Hamish BlairStudent Analysis1:00 PM | 384H
- Oct10Tony Feng (Berkeley)Number Theory2:30 PM | 383N
- Oct10Matteo Quattropani (Leiden University)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia 200
- Oct10Alexander Ritter, University of Oxford / StanfordSymplectic Geometry4:00 PM | 383N
- Oct11Marc Munsch, University of GenovaStudent Analytic Number Theory9:00 AM | Zoom
- Oct11Signature, Toledo invariant, and the surface group representations in Hermitian semisimple Lie groupsInkang Kim, KIAS/StanfordTopology4:00 PM | 383N
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
Newcomer Highlight: Jacopo Borga
Jacopo Borga, Szegö Assistant Professor, joined our department this academic year.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.