- Nov18Xiaoyu HeKiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | Math 383-N
- Nov18Jeff Manning (UCLA)Number Theory2:30 PM | Math 383-N
- Nov18Benjamin Hoffman (Cornell)Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | Math 383-N
- Nov18Philip Wood (UC Berkeley)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia Hall 200
- Nov19Michael Willis (UCLA)Topology4:00 PM | Math 383-N
- Nov20Geometry3:15 PM | Math 383-N
Stanford Mathematics welcomes Assistant Professor Otis Chodosh
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.