No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Oct14Hunter Spink (Stanford University)Combinatorics3:00 PM | 384H
- Oct14Matt LarsonStudent Algebraic Geometry4:15 PM
- Oct15Maddie Weinstein (Stanford)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM | zoom
- Oct15Weifeng Sun (Stanford)Analysis & PDE4:00 PM | 384H
- Oct18Shintaro Fushida-Hardy (Stanford University)Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | 383-N
- Oct18Jackson Morrow (Berkeley)Joint Berkeley-Caltech-Stanford Number Theory12:30 PM | Zoom
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.