No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Sep24Ming Ho Quek (Brown)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM | zoom
- Sep27Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | TBD
- Sep27Alex Smith (Stanford)Joint Berkeley-Caltech-Stanford Number Theory12:30 PM | Zoom
- Sep27Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM
- Sep27Chenyang Zhong (Stanford Statistics)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia 200
- Sep28TBAStudent Mathematical Physics12:15 PM | Math - 384I
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.