- Sep22Allison Moore (Virginia Commonwealth University)Topology10:00 AM | Zoom
- Sep23Matt LarsonStudent Algebraic Geometry4:30 PM | Zoom (email Matt Larson for link)
- Sep24Eric KilgoreStudent Symplectic4:00 PM | Zoom: available on the student_symplectic mailing list
- Sep25Richard Thomas (Imperial College London)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM | zoom
- Sep25Kevin Yang (Stanford)Student Probability12:30 PM | Zoom
- Sep28Danylo Radchenko (ETH Zurich)Joint Berkeley-Caltech-Stanford Number Theory12:30 PM | Zoom
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.