No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Oct20Nima Moini (UC Berkeley)Applied Math12:00 PM | Zoom: Please email Lenya Ryzhik (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added to seminar mailing list.
- Oct21Jinyoung Park (Stanford)Combinatorics3:00 PM | 384H
- Oct21Libby TaylorStudent Algebraic Geometry4:15 PM
- Oct22John Anderson (Stanford University)Analysis & PDE4:00 PM | 384H
- Oct22Eric KilgoreStudent Topology4:00 PM | 384I
- Oct25Libby Taylor (Stanford)Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | 383-N
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.