No upcoming events to view at this time.
- May23Mohammed Abouzaid (Columbia/Stanford)Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | 383N
- May23Tselil Schramm (Stanford Statistics)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia 200
- May24Matt Hogancamp (Northeastern)Topology4:00 PM | 383-N
- May25Lek-Heng LimApplied Math12:00 PM | Zoom: Please email Lenya Ryzhik (email@example.com) to be added to seminar mailing list.
- May26Sammy Luo (Stanford)Combinatorics2:00 PM | 384H
- May27Soheyla Feyzbakhsh (Imperial College London)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM | Zoom
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
Newcomer Highlight: Jacopo Borga
Jacopo Borga, Szegö Assistant Professor, joined our department this academic year.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.