No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Apr02Timothy Gowers (Cambridge)Combinatorics2:00 PM | Math 384-H
- Apr02Department Colloquium4:30 PM | Math 380-W
- Apr03Student Probability12:30 PM | Math 384-I
- Apr03Algebraic Geometry3:30 PM | Math 383-N
- Apr06Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | Math 383-N
- Apr07Mathematical Physics12:15 PM | Math 383-N
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.