No upcoming events to view at this time.
- May14Daniel Tataru (UC Berkeley)Analysis & PDE11:00 AM | Zoom: Please email Jonathan Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Zoom link.
- May14Joachim Jelisiejew (Warsaw)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM
- May17Changji Xu (Harvard)Probability11:00 AM | Online
- May17Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | TBD
- May18Kristen Hendricks (Rutgers University)Topology10:00 AM | Zoom
- May19Liliana Borcea (University of Michigan)Applied Math12:00 PM | Zoom: Please email Lenya Ryzhik (email@example.com) to be added to seminar mailing list.
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.