- Apr20Brendan Owens (University of Glasgow)Topology10:00 AM | Zoom
- Apr20Eric KilgoreStudent Symplectic3:00 PM
- Apr21Pierre Degond (Imperial College)Applied Math12:00 PM | Zoom: Please email Lenya Ryzhik (email@example.com) to be added to seminar mailing list.
- Apr21Looking to the future: conglomerating handouts, notes, and homework solutions from ALL past graduate studentsJared Marx-KuoGrad Student Teaching Watercooler2:00 PM | Zoom
- Apr21Donghyun KimSolvable Lattice Models2:00 PM
- Apr23Stefanos Aretakis (University of Toronto)Analysis & PDE11:00 AM | Zoom: Please email Jonathan Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Zoom link.
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.