No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Oct22Nikhil Pandit (Stanford)Student Symplectic4:00 PM | Zoom: available on the student_symplectic mailing list
- Oct22Jonathan Luk (Stanford)Department Colloquium4:30 PM | Online (zoom link will be sent in a department email)
- Oct23Cole GrahamStudent Analysis10:00 AM | TBD
- Oct23Eugenia Malinnikova (Stanford)Faculty Area Research (FARS)11:30 AM | Zoom
- Oct23Jarod Alper (University of Washington)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM
- Oct23Jimmy He (Stanford)Student Probability12:30 PM | Zoom
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.