No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Oct26Lue Pan (University of Chicago)Joint Berkeley-Caltech-Stanford Number Theory12:30 PM | Zoom
- Oct26Yuval Wigderson (Stanford University)Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | Zoom
- Oct26Vishesh Jain (Simons Institute)Probability4:00 PM | Zoom
- Oct26Konstantin Aleshkin (Columbia University)Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | Zoom Please join the math_symplectic email list through mailman.stanford.edu to receive the Zoom link and the password/
- Oct27Andras Juhasz (University of Oxford)Topology10:00 AM | Zoom
- Oct28Alessio Porretta (Univ Tor Vergata di Roma)Applied Math12:00 PM | Zoom: Please email Lenya Ryzhik (email@example.com) to be added to seminar mailing list.
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.