- Dec06Emma Bailey (CUNY/MSRI)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia Hall 200
- Dec08Michael Lindsey (NYU)Applied Math12:00 PM | Zoom: Please email Lenya Ryzhik (email@example.com) to be added to seminar mailing list.
- Dec08Yongjia Zhang (University of Minnesota-Twin Cities)Geometry3:15 PM | Zoom
- Dec10Noah Olander (Columbia University)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM | zoom
- Dec13Joint Berkeley-Caltech-Stanford Number Theory12:30 PM | Zoom
- Dec13Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | 383N
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.