Professor Richard Stanley
Professor Richard Stanley (MIT)
Professor Cliff Taubes (Harvard University)
- Jan22Naomi KrausharStudent Algebraic Geometry4:30 PM | Math 384-I
- Jan22Samuel Punshon-Smith, Brown UniversityApplied Math4:30 PM | Math 384-H
- Jan23Ryan Alweiss (Princeton)Combinatorics2:00 PM | Math 384-H
- Jan23Lisa Piccirillo (Brandeis / MIT)Department Colloquium4:30 PM | Math 380-W
- Jan24Paul FalconeStudent Symplectic11:30 AM | Math 384-I
- Jan24Andrea OttoliniStudent Probability12:30 PM | Math 384-I
Stanford Mathematics welcomes Szegö Assistant Professor Lisa Sauermann
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.