- Oct18Kevin YangStudent Analysis2:00 PM | Math 383-N
- Oct18Paolo Rossi (University of Padova)Algebraic Geometry , Symplectic Geometry3:15 PM | Math 383-N
- Oct21Mark SellkeKiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | Math 384-H
- Oct21Cheng-Chiang Tsai (Stanford)Number Theory2:30 PM | Math 383-N
- Oct21Smooth Reifenberg parametrizations and the Analyst's Traveling Salesman Theorem (NOTE SPECIAL TIME/DAY)Silvia GhinassiGeometry3:00 PM | 380-384I
- Oct21Catherine Cannizzo (Stony Brook)Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | Math 383-N
Stanford Mathematics welcomes Professor Ciprian Manolescu
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.