Professor Richard Stanley
2:00 PM | History Corner 200 205
Professor Richard Stanley (MIT)
2:00 PM | Bldg 380 Room 384H
Professor Cliff Taubes (Harvard University)
4:30 PM | Bldg 380 Room 380W
- Jan27Yuval WigdersonKiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | Math 383-N
- Jan27Bogdan ZavyalovNumber Theory2:30 PM | Math 383-N
- Jan27Laurent Miclo (U. Toulouse)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia Hall 200
- Jan28Shintaro Fushida-HardyMathematical Physics12:15 PM | Math 384-I
- Jan28Sunghyuk Park (Caltech)Topology1:00 PM | Math 384-H
- Jan29Clifford Taubes (Harvard University)Geometry3:15 PM | Math 383-N
Stanford Mathematics welcomes Szegö Assistant Professor Lisa Sauermann
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.