- Mar02Anubhav Mukherjee (Georgia Institute of Technology)Topology10:00 AM | Zoom
- Mar03Miguel Moscoso (Universidad Carlos III, Madrid)Applied Math12:00 PM
- Mar03Dylan CantStudent Symplectic3:00 PM
- Mar03Arunima Bhattacharya (University of Washington)Geometry3:15 PM
- Mar04Sean CotnerStudent Algebraic Geometry3:00 PM | Zoom (email Matt Larson for the link)
- Mar05Maxime Ingremeau (Université de Nice)Analysis & PDE11:00 AM | Zoom: Please email Jonathan Luk (email@example.com) for Zoom link.
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.