- Course Related: office hours, review session, OAE accommodation rooms
- Seminar/Talk Related: weekly seminars, special seminars
- Other: meetings
Please use the Room Reservation Webform for all room requests. The form will ask for the following information:
- Event Title (ie. Math 51 Midterm, Math 20 review session, etc.)
- Date of the event (please indicate the actual date as opposed to “next Tuesday”)
- Start and end time of the event (including AM or PM)
- Number of seats needed (If you would like alternate seating for exams, please double your number. For example, if you have a class of 30 and require alternate seating for an exam, please request 60 seats.)
- Room preference, if any. You can check room availability on 25Live for all rooms except department-owned rooms. For department-owned rooms (383N, 384H, 384I) please see the reservation calendars.
- The more notice given, the better (ideally at least 3 business days), as the Registrar’s Office can take several days to approve and confirm the reservation.
- As soon as the confirmation is received by the staff it will be forwarded to you. Please open the confirmation pdf and check the information to make sure it is correct.
- Rooms cannot be requested or confirmed until the 3rd week of each quarter.
4th Floor Lounge Reservations
Any event held in this space must be approved in advance by the department administration. If you wish to reserve this space, please complete the 4th Floor Lounge Reservations Webform to initiate your request at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
The form will ask for the following information:
- Title and description of the event
- Date and time of the event (including time needed for set-up/clean-up)
- Faculty sponsor
- Information about who will be in attendance
- Whether food or alcohol will be served
If you have any questions about room reservations or reserving the 4th Floor Lounge, please contact the Student Services Office.