The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes such as graduate student fellowship support, undergraduate fellowships, visitor and distinguished lecture series, student prizes, etc.
The Department of Mathematics wishes to thank all alumni, parents, students, faculty, staff and friends for their generosity in supporting the Department.
Gifts in all amounts are invaluable to the following funds
Mathematics General Gift Fund
Mathematical Research Center Gift fund
To submit an online gift
Donations may be made online via secured credit card payment:
1. Please go to: http://giving.stanford.edu/
2. Click on the red Make a Gift button on the upper right corner.
3. Choose “School of Humanities and Sciences” from the first drop down menu.
4. Choose “Dept or Program” from the second drop down menu.
5. Enter any “Special Instructions/Other Designation” and “Gift Type/Amount”
To send a check
Donations may also be made by enclosing
1. a check payable to “Stanford University – Department of Mathematics” and
2. specific instructions for the gift (eg which fund you wish to contribute)
and mailing them to:
Department of Mathematics Funds
Office of Development, Stanford University
326 Galvez Street
Stanford, CA 94305
Your generosity is very much appreciated!