- Oct02Romain Jacques Higham SpecielStudent Analysis1:30 PM | 383N
- Oct02Roger Casals (UC Davis)Northern California Symplectic Seminar, Symplectic Geometry2:30 PM | UC Berkeley
- Oct02Michael Temkin (HUJI)Algebraic Geometry, Number Theory2:30 PM | 383N
- Oct02Eric Thoma (Stanford Math)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia 200
- Oct02Thomas Massoni (Princeton)Northern California Symplectic Seminar, Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | UC Berkeley
- Oct03Theo McKenzie (Stanford)Analysis & PDE4:00 PM | 384H
Department Technology Resources
Stanford Mathematics Computing Resources (including Remote Teaching)
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
Newcomer Highlight: Zachary Wickham
Zachary Wickham joined our department this year as a lecturer.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.