- Jan18Probability11:00 AM | Online
- Jan18Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | Zoom - Please join the math_symplectic email list through mailman.stanford.edu to receive the Zoom link and the password/
- Jan19Hugo Zhou (Georgia Institute of Technology)Topology10:00 AM | Zoom
- Jan20Cole Graham (Stanford University)Applied Math12:00 PM
- Jan20Zhihan Wang (Princeton)Geometry3:15 PM
- Jan22Maxime Van de Moortel (Princeton)Analysis & PDE11:00 AM | Zoom: Please email Jonathan Luk (email@example.com) for Zoom link.
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.