- Mar22Paul Yang (Princeton University)Geometry3:15 PM | 383N
- Mar22Eric Chen (UC Berkeley)Geometry4:30 PM | 383N
- Apr05Fabian FaulstichApplied Math12:00 PM | 384H
- Apr05Gaoming Wang (Cornell)Geometry3:15 PM | 383N
- Apr10Wiesia Niziol (Paris)Number Theory2:30 PM | 383N
- Apr10Adriano Tomassini (University of Parma)Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | 383N
Department Technology Resources
Stanford Mathematics Computing Resources (including Remote Teaching)
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
Newcomer Highlight: Mohammed Abouzaid
Mohammed Abouzaid, Professor of Mathematics, joined our department this year.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.