- Jan30Lenya Ryzhik (Stanford Math)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia 200
- Jan31Jesse CohenTopology4:00 PM | 383N
- Jan31Georgios Moschidis (EPFL)Analysis & PDE4:00 PM | 384H
- Feb01Chrysoula Tsogka (UC Merced)Applied Math12:00 PM | 384H
- Feb01Amita Malik (Penn State)Student Analytic Number Theory1:30 PM | Zoom
- Feb01Ben ChurchStudent Algebraic Geometry3:00 PM | 384I
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
Newcomer Highlight: Alice Cortinovis
Alice Cortinovis, Maryam Mirzakhani Postdoctoral Fellow, joined our department this academic year.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.