No upcoming events to view at this time.
- Nov24Michael Klug (UC Berkeley / MPIM Bonn)Topology10:00 AM | Zoom
- Dec02Xavier Ros-Oton (Universitat de Barcelona)Geometry9:15 AM
- Dec02Construction of the Hodge-Neumann heat kernel, local Bernstein estimates, and Onsager's conjecture in fluid dynamicsKhang Manh Huynh (UCLA)Geometry3:15 PM
- Dec04Rahul Pandharipande (ETH)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM | zoom
- Dec04TBAAnalysis & PDE1:00 PM | Zoom: Please email Jonathan Luk (email@example.com) for Zoom link.
- Dec09TBAGeometry3:15 PM
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.