- Sep28Danylo Radchenko (ETH Zurich)Joint Berkeley-Caltech-Stanford Number Theory12:30 PM | Zoom
- Sep28Sarah McConnell (Stanford)Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | Zoom
- Sep28Honghao Gao (Michigan State University)Symplectic Geometry4:00 PM | Zoom: Please join the math_symplectic email list through mailman.stanford.edu to receive the Zoom link and the password/
- Sep29Yi Ni (Caltech)Topology10:00 AM | Zoom
- Sep30Will Feldman (University of Utah)Applied Math12:00 PM | Zoom: Please email Lenya Ryzhik (email@example.com) to be added to seminar mailing list.
- Sep30Chao Li (Princeton)Geometry3:15 PM | Zoom
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.