- Oct25Libby Taylor (Stanford)Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | 383-N
- Oct25Alex Dunn (Caltech)Joint Berkeley-Caltech-Stanford Number Theory12:30 PM | Zoom
- Oct25Hunter Spink (Stanford Math)Probability4:00 PM | Sequoia Hall 200
- Oct26Ciprian Manolescu (Stanford University)Topology4:00 PM | 383-N
- Oct26Solvable Lattice Models5:00 PM | Zoom
- Oct27A new varifold solution concept for mean curvature flow: Convergence of the Allen-Cahn equation and weak-strong uniquenessTim Laux (University of Bonn)Geometry3:15 PM | zoom
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.