- Mar05Maxime Ingremeau (Université de Nice)Analysis & PDE11:00 AM | Zoom: Please email Jonathan Luk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Zoom link.
- Mar05Rafe Mazzeo (Stanford)Faculty Area Research (FARS)11:30 AM | Zoom
- Mar05Arend Bayer (University of Edinburgh)Algebraic Geometry Seminar12:00 PM | zoom
- Mar08Milind Hegde (UC Berkeley)Probability11:00 AM | Online
- Mar08Jiuya Wang (Duke University)Joint Berkeley-Caltech-Stanford Number Theory12:30 PM | Zoom
- Mar08Jimmy He (Stanford)Kiddie Colloquium12:30 PM | Zoom
COVID-19 Remote Teaching Guidance
Stanford Mathematics Remote Teaching and Technology Guidance
We support many programs, groups, and activities for undergraduates and high school students with a primary goal of helping to fuel passion and creativity in the community.
The Department of Mathematics welcomes gifts to a variety of funds, be they general-purpose funds to be used for the department’s greatest needs, donations in memory of our former colleagues, or for specific purposes.
Join our team
Stanford Mathematics is seeking talented individuals to support department operations, student and faculty research, and the mission of advancing mathematical knowledge.